Space Tech & Satellites Companies in Indonesia (Asia)
PT Telkom Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (Telkom) is a state-owned information and communications technology enterprise and telecommunications network in Indonesia. The Government of Indonesia is the majority shareholder with 52.09 percent shares while the remaining 47.91 percent shares belong to public shareholders.
Lintasarta has served significant role in the development of any industries in Indonesia, finance and banking sectors in particular. Being in the business for more than two decades, we have built an excellent reputation among corporate clients in Indonesia, which earn us trust as their reliable business partner.