21st annual Global MilSatCom
SMi Group are proud to announce the 21st annual Global MilSatCom conference and exhibition will return to London on the 5th, 6th and 7th November alongside a Small Satellites and Disruptive Space Technology focus day on the 4th November.
As Europe’s leading military communications event for satellite professionals, Global MilSatCom’s reputation has been built on the high-level international speakers and decision makers it attracts and the fantastic interactive opportunities offered during the conference sessions and networking receptions.
A key theme of the conference will be ‘maintaining and sustaining space superiority’, with key updates on the UK’s SKYNET constellation and international SATCOM programme developments, including the enterprise wide reorganisation endeavours within the US DoD and its new and ‘go fast’ procurement efforts.
It will also explore allied collaboration and future military programmes, resilience and protection in future architectures, next generation LEO small sat constellation and much more!
Key Reasons to Attend Global MilSatCom 2019:
• Critical host nation support, up to and including the ministerial level – providing comprehensive coverage of the UK’s space sector and SATCOM goals
• An international speaker line-up unrivalled within other events, that provide key updates from established and emerging space-faring nations across the globe
• A dedicated focus day looking at how small satellite constellations and disruptive space technology is revolutionising space-based communications
• Meet and network with over 550 attendees from defence agencies, militaries, governments and industry over 8 hours of breaks; as well as 2 drinks receptions and 2 conference dinners
• A key day focused on developments on US SATCOM – analysing growing requirements, programme proceedings and procurement plans
Register by 30th September to save £100!
To register or for more information visit: http://www.globalmilsatcom.com/spacebizguide