33rd Satellite Communications Systems Course
The industry-standard course programme presents a comprehensive overview of satellite communication technology and applications, so delegates can learn practical skills required for design engineers, such as fundamentals of link budgets; spacecraft and earth hardware design & engineering incl. antennas; payload and earth station engineering; networks and system design, current commercial and military use as well as likely future trends.
The lecture sessions are complemented by a choice of industry-focussed project exercises undertaken in groups at the end of the course to make theory applicable to practical industry tasks.
IET Satcoms continues to offer the most thorough technical groundings in satellite communications engineering available in the market.
Who Should Attend:
- Engineers and technicians looking to develop their knowledge and to gain expertise in the modern satellite communications technology
- Government and military technologists requiring a wider overview of the satcom industry
- Students and graduates with engineering and science backgrounds planning their career in satellite communications
- Corporate, PR, marketing and sales staff requiring a better understanding of satellite communications technology
Organizer Event URL:
- 2019 World Geospatial Developers Conference (WGDC 2019)
International Convention Center, Beijing, China
- Space Tech Expo USA 2019
Pasadena Convention Center, USA
- 7th IAA International Conference Space Technologies: Present and Future
Yuzhnoye State Design Office, Ukraine
- 8th Interplanetary CubeSat Workshop, iCubeSat 2019
Polytechnic University of Milan, Italy
- Galaxy Ball 2019
Hyatt Regency Crystal City, USA