33rd Satellite Communications Systems Course
The industry-standard course programme presents a comprehensive overview of satellite communication technology and applications, so delegates can learn practical skills required for design engineers, such as fundamentals of link budgets; spacecraft and earth hardware design & engineering incl. antennas; payload and earth station engineering; networks and system design, current commercial and military use as well as likely future trends.
The lecture sessions are complemented by a choice of industry-focussed project exercises undertaken in groups at the end of the course to make theory applicable to practical industry tasks.
IET Satcoms continues to offer the most thorough technical groundings in satellite communications engineering available in the market.
Who Should Attend:
- Engineers and technicians looking to develop their knowledge and to gain expertise in the modern satellite communications technology
- Government and military technologists requiring a wider overview of the satcom industry
- Students and graduates with engineering and science backgrounds planning their career in satellite communications
- Corporate, PR, marketing and sales staff requiring a better understanding of satellite communications technology
Organizer Event URL:
- 34th IET Satcoms Systems Course 2019
99 City Road Conference Centre, UK
- 21st annual Global MilSatCom
Queen Elizabeth II Centre, UK
- SMC-IT 2019
- 33rd Annual Conference on Small Satellites
Utah State University, USA
- Digital Ship Maritime CIO Forum, Tokyo